CURRENT COVID-19 POLICIES
Dear Patients and Friends,
Itchy watery eyes? Tickle in the back of your throat? Nose that won’t stop running? Nagging cough?
On Monday, May 4, 2020, we reopened to resume Allergy Injections. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 we continue to only provide service at our Lankenau Office. Following the CDC guidelines we have modified our usual routine to continue providing providing the exceptional care you expect while promoting a safe environment for our patients and staff. We understand that these changes may create a bit of an inconvenience, however please understand they were adopted for your protection.
ALLERGY INJECTION HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Upper Darby Location: Closed until further notice
- Patients Will Receive allergy Injections at Lankenau
Call the office to schedule an appointment for injections at your convenience
- Call the office to schedule an appointment for allergy injections at your convenience
- please be aware per hospital policy only patients are allowed into the office
- On the day of your appointment if possible please wear a mask
- When you arrive at the hospital follow signs directing you to parking garage B
- per hospital policy your temperature will be checked upon arrival
- Once you have parked please contact our office (610-649-9300) so we can prepare your treatment room.
- our treatment rooms are sterilized per CDC guidelines after every allergy injection
- Our staff will be advise you when you treatment room is ready and instruct you how to enter the hospital.
- Schedule an appointment for allergy injections if you are sick
- Come to the hospital if you have had a fever (100.5 F) in the past 3 days
- Please do not bring Family Members, Friends, or Visitors to your appointment
If you are not feeling well feel free to contact or office to schedule a telehealth visit with Drs. Martin or Nannapaneni
We Hope to See You Soon,
George L. Martin MD FAAAI, FCCP
Naveen Nannapaneni MD
& The Staff At Allergy & Asthma Professionals